College & Career Readiness,
This annual award recognizes the outstanding work of Idaho artists and writers. Fellowships reward the pursuit of artistic excellence, promote public awareness of the arts, and help advance the recipient’s career. Those awarded a fellowship are expected to do a public presentation of their work, engage in research, or complete work within the fiscal year that the award is made. Eligible disciplines rotate on a two-year cycle.
- Applicant must be a practicing artist or writer
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old
- Applicant must be a United States citizen, legal resident, or refugee, and be an Idaho resident for at least one year.
- Applicant must have submitted all final reports for past Commission grants and awards
- Individuals who currently are enrolled in a degree or certificate-granting program may apply only if the request is not directly related to their degree program